2009년 11월 8일 일요일

Visit Tokyo October26, Japan




Disney at Tokyo...

When I visited Disney, it was cloudy and even working day, there were so many people. I was in Disney at Orlando in Florida as well, in Tokyo, looked like smaller than US but many people more than Orlando which means you have to wait in long line.
One thing parade, I prefer the parade at US. Here sound was very loud and parade was short than I expected. May children love but as you can see in the picture, less children you can find. It might be better idea, if they have saperate parade for young or middle age people...



I would like to recommend to take this cruise first. You can see overall of near places and give you idea which place would be good to visit in order. Besides, you don't have to wait long line for this one. It's best choice if you don't know which place to go or do not want to be in a long line as well.



I took some video clip....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기