2009년 11월 11일 수요일

Quinta Del Rey Hotel Toluca in Mexico


You would never image what kind of hotel it is.... Hotel is located Toluca and nearby main road street. It is so amazing experience to stay this hotel. Every single part of this hotel is so great and so thoughtful. Even they made shape on tissues and towels as swan shape (see the pictures!!). Whole area inside this hotel is like museum include your room. I never experienced this wonderful place before and after all. There is no place like this hotel across major cities in USA, China, Japan, and Germany that I ever visited.





There are many arts in the walls every aisle and some of them are quite impressed (see the pictures!!). Every room has windows which can bring you out to main garden. Such beautiful garden you will never expected. I hang around and took some pictures to share with my family and friends.













































































































































In the way of main building at right, there is small beautiful church. And this place surprised me as well. You can see the various statues on the chairs and walls. To me, this small church has an atmosphere of mystery, as if it were enchanted with fairies.





































































































































































































































































Restaurant in right aside of front lobby, gave me comfort and peaceful time yourself. Especially at night, the pianist plays soothing music with great dexterity. I love the moment with great food and coffee with wonderful music. Food was so great but I loved more waiters’ support. He was more like friend to me in such short time. He was marvelous, Warm and witty and kind considering on me.
























At Friday night, it was little loud in the middle of night from the bar nearby lobby (they might have party at Friday night), but it was another experience as well. I recommend you as one of MUST VISIT place you must stay.

































댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기