2009년 11월 10일 화요일

Mexico City Dec16,2006



Mexico City…

This was the first time in Mexico. Weather was so nice even just right corner of Christmas. From the airport, you can small the Spanish Latin culture. But soon I faced the unexpected problems.

When I got out from exit there was Taxi guider who had well suit with tie. He holds picket that Taxi service with English.

So I approached him and he brought me to the taxi. But he brought me to outside of airport by walk in several blocks and called the taxi (very old, no air-conditioning, and driver cannot speak English). Then he asked me 80 US dollars. I was shock because it was 3 times expensive than I knew. I could not go back to airport and there were no other taxi. I told them that I only have 65 dollars in cash. But they didn’t listen to me. So I showed my wallet and gave all money paper that I had (it was 65 dollars). Then he accepted and started to drive. It took me around 25 minutes from there to hotel. I felt so bad. It was the first event that I got in Mexico.



There were so many cars out there and traffic was serious in Mexico City. Young boys and girls tried to sell small souvenir through the windows and they didn’t put on shoes. I would like to buy some but I couldn’t because I gave all money to driver as taxi fee.















Through the windows, I saw many houses on every hill. Between houses, there was no gap (it looked like one big apartment covered low mountains. Children on the street showed me pure and innocent eyes. While I thinking stuffs, taxi driver turned around me and pointed outside. There you are… the hotel.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기